Friday, January 14, 2011

Hello Again!

It has been particularily hard lately to write what I felt on my little bloggie because I felt almost nothing. I was having a hard time sorting through my emotions and did not know what I wanted. This confusion I now believe was caused by Satan's hatred and manipulation because I am about to serve a full-time mission. He can't stand the fact that I am stronger in spirit and in mind and that I want to bring others into the gospel. I have been praying and reading the scriptures and am gaining a stonger testimony everytime I do so. I admit that I am nervous to go on my mission but that will not stop me from ever turning away from it. This is what I have been prepering for. I KNOW the gospel is true! I KNOW that only through Jesus Christ's atonement we can be forgiven of our many humanly sins. Only through the atonment can we reach exaltation!! I believe the words of the Book of Mormon are TRUE and I sustain all the apostles and our respected and wonderful prophet Thomas S. Monson! I love this gospel and I love it's doctrines.

No comments: