Friday, September 19, 2008

Work, Work, Work!

So, lately, I've been debating whether I should go back to Utah or not. Then I talked to Crystal and decided that I should just wait until I get an answer back from Scott's work and see from there. It's been a tough journey since I decided to move out of Mom's house. There's been a lot of mental and physical exhaustion I've experiened in the independent world. I guess that's what life is.

I am currently working at Vons in Murietta. They are giving me a lot of hours. I also am putting a good amount of overtime in as well. I get paid time and a half for overtime. It's tiring but it pays off at the end of the week. I kinda like to work there when I'm with the right people. Like Katie, Vilma, and Nick. LOL, Nick always puts a smile on my face. We pick on eachother a lot and are always laughing. But, you know, I do get those bad days when I am alone or when Jason (at Starbucks) is working. Ya, he can slap the smile off of your face the moment he walks through those automatic doors. (Jerk). He'll come into the deli just to make fun of me. And he'll come and tell my customers that I'm a recovering alcoholic. (I dunno what goes through that microscopic brain of his... if he even has one... I'm not sure.) I don't care if he meant it as a harmless joke... I wasn't laughing.

In any case, that's what i've been up to. Love, ash.

4 comments:

Derek and Emily said...

Well Ash, You gotta do what you gotta do. We love having you here in California, but if you feel directed back to Utah we wish you well. You'll be in our prayers.
Love
Emily

Anonymous said...

WHAT?? Don't tell her that! Stay, Stay, Stay!!! I need all the back-up babysitters that I can get. lol j/k Ash. Sort of

Veronica and Johnnie said...

Maybe that jerk guy likes you. Guys are weird and they do stupid things when they like someone and don't know how to tell them.

I hope you stay! See you sunday!

Lizzy said...

i say you move to texas :)