Thursday, October 2, 2008

I don't think I'm going to be able to take it for very long....

Yesterday was supposed to be my day off and I was really looking forward to it. But, depressingly, my manager managed to screw up someone's schedule and I had to cover it. In any case, when I got there, there were customers waiting and the place was a mess!!! UGH!!! Crumbs were everywhere, trash was spilling over, and dishes were everywhere but in the sink. My manager left it... she didn't even offer to help. I had to take care of impatient customers and clean up what my "manager" left plus... my own cleaning and closing schedule. What a thanks for having me come in last minute!

But she did give me the weekend off... for next week because i worked so much overtime a couple weeks before. so, i'm grateful for that. she'll probably call me in though. next week is my birthday so i'm inviting a bunch of people from my branch for a pool party at crystal's house. It's going to be awesome!

well, that is pretty much what i've been up to. love ya'all!!

No comments: