Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'm pretty comfortable with where I am right now. I love staying at Crystal and Dan's. I know this is where I need to be for now. I am saving up a lot of money with the help of Dan and Crystal's budgeting plan. I've saved up more than I ever have! I love to save my money now. When it goes into the savings... it never comes out! I know that if I stick to this saving habit I will be able to pay off my car and student loans.

I am doing really well at work. My manager has pretty much set me as the closer at work almost every night. Everyone tells me how well I do. They don't have to do as much work in the morning because I do such a good job cleaning up at night. I still don't like work but, I feel better about doing it now. LOL. I was able to get Sundays off and Monday nights to attend church and FHE. My manager said she'd just give me sunday nights off because I'm available any other time of the week. I love going to FHE and hanging out with my friends and seeing everyone at church. Anyways, I just thought I'd give everyone an update. Love you all!

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

ash -- congrats on the savings! one day when you get some extra in that travel budget i want you to come visit us!!