Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thank You SOOO Much!!!

I love my family so much! thank you Melissa and David for throwing me a cute little birthday party in your new home! I had so much fun just being with family. I'm so glad that Derek and Emily and Dan and Crystal could be there for me. I am SO wearing that dress on sunday! and the apple lotion too. lol. Toward the end i might've seemed a little distant because i was trying to hold back tears. Because i was so glad that everyone was thinking of me and wanted to give me a little party before my birthday because i will be busy working tomorrow. and thank you crystal for wanting to throw a little party for me consisting of my friends and stuff. You are so thoughtful and creative. I know you guys probably won't come across this blog but, i really needed to get it out there. i'm grateful.... so that's what i'm blogging about. I really coudn't have gotten through this step in my life without my brothers and sisters. Just being here helped me find my Heavenly Father and my testimony. I can trust in him and I know he is there. i've never felt that before, i don't know why i hadn't. I know that i really have been missing out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so sweet ash! Happy B.

Veronica and Johnnie said...

Happy Birthday Ashley! You truly belong to an amazing family. I hope you have a memorable b-day.

Crystal said...

We love you! Thanks for being here with us so that we can celebrate with you!