Wednesday, January 20, 2010

It's been waaaaaay too long. I have now decided to go on a mission. That is my goal. It is what I want to do. It's been hard to save money for it lately because I have been paying for classes and books. I will be attending MSJC on the 25th of this month. I still am on the waiting list for my math class though. I used to be #8 out of 10 but I've been bumped up to #4. And it's been at four for the past week and a half. (grr). So i still have to pay about $160 more. I am really determined to do better in these classes than i ever have. i am going to try to discipline myself to study harder and be less distracted. i have no other choice if i want to be a self suffcient woman. i really look up to my sisters and appreciate all they have one for me. i aspire to be like them.

4 comments:

Derek and Emily said...

If you are number #4 I'm sure you'll get into your math class. You are doing a great job. Keep up the hard work!

A mission is a great goal. You'll learn alot. Going on a mission is a wonderful investment that pays eternal dividends.

Anonymous said...

You'll definitely get in, you just have to make sure you bring brownies for your teacher on the first day! I aspire to be more like my sisters too, even my youngest one!

Jenafer Lowe said...

I have always said that I too, wanted to be like my sisters. Good thing my Mom finally got me some! Love you Ashley, you can acheive ANYTHING you put your mind to. With hard work all is possible. I know that a mission will be one of the best things that you ever do with your life. You will meet people and use the Spirit to touch the lives of so many of God's children. I know that I am a much better student, woman, wife, daughter, homemaker and the list could go on and on all because of the decision I made to serve the people of Oklahoma. I love you Ash, reach for the stars!

Ashley said...

Thanks girls! i appreciate you support. i'm SO so blessed to have sisters like all of you!