Friday, February 5, 2010

Work and School

So two weeks of school has gone by and already im exhausted. Its probly cuz im working 34-36 hrs at work lately. I'll be working like crazy especially because Valentines Day is coming up. I've been asked to work in the floral dept. because Sandra (the floral manager) thinks i'm really creative and she really needs my help. It was also a plus when she found out that i knew how to do floral bows (thanks to mom teaching me....and everyone who got married). I told her all about how I used to help mom out with the weddings and that i do have a little experience. She had me do a bunch of arrangements last year and she thinks i'm awesome. but i'm only helping out for the weekend. i dont think i'd ever transfer over there. i wouldnt get paid as much and there arent very many hours. but it would be fun.

Anyways, about school.... i think i'm doing great! my study habits are improving. i still kinda nod off a little when i'm reading my poli-sci book lol. but its all very interesting. im still having trouble understanding political science. that's my hardest class. so if anyone is willing for me to call them to ask random questions about the government, please let me know. lol. I also have a project due on the 17th for my communications class and it has to be about me. So me and my manager came up with two different (but similar) metaphors about my aspirations, past, and current happenings. i'm excited to do it. And she's excited too lol. but i have to construct it. And it has to do w/ a vase so i bought a cheap one and then i accidentally broke right before i got home :( but if you want to know more about it or would like to add your input, please call me or leave a mssge if i dont answer so i can call you back.
I love you all! time for me to go to sleep!

No comments: