Thursday, February 11, 2010

I love seeing celebrity look-a-likes!

Today was a very interesting day. I ran into like three ppl i know... all in a row. lol. First it was my friend Xander, then my friend/ co-worker Lowen, and then Steve. I thought it was pretty funny because i've never really run into anybody at school before. Anyways, i had fun in my communications class, we learned about stereotypes and different perspectives. OH! and there's this guy in my class who looks A LOT like Johnathan Rhys-Meyers. If you dont know who that is, look it up. And it so happens that we went to the same elementary school in horsethief canyon around the same time. But i don't remember him from there tho. His name is Mike. But ya, i'm still working in floral. im not really sure if i like it a whole lot. i dont really get a whole lot of direction there so i feel lost and i dont really know how to answer customers questions. I HATE that feeling! my comfort bubble is in the coffee kiosk.

But its late so im going to go to bed now! NIGHT!!!

No comments: