Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Working Hard!!!

Thank you SO much Dad for helping me out with my paper! I have yet to turn it in but I'll let you know what the results are when i get it back.

I have TWO quizzes on monday: Math and Political Science. But my poli sci teach. has a study guide on blackboard that i can follow. So i'll do that and see how it goes. Anyways, I got a call from my friend, Luis, and he's doing a report on the LDS religion for school and I'm the only LDS person he knows. So he asked me if he can attend church w/ me on sunday and then institute on Thursday. Soooo.... THAT'S a missionary experience waiting to happen! LOL. Let's see how that goes. I think it'll give me some missionary practice.
I'm doing well in school, taking a lot of notes and doing all of my homework and working hard at starbucks.

No comments: