Monday, February 22, 2010

Smiles Are Back!!

These past few days have been pretty good! Less grumpiness! LOL! lately, i had been going through this self-pity round and i wasn't getting anywhere but down. But i soon came to realize that i really dont have that much to complain about. I have a great family, an awesome sister to live with (and neices and nephew), and motimportantly im a member of the one true church upon the earth. I have everything i need here for me. Also, i have the opportunity to go to school and get closer to my goals.
Also, i got to see and hold Jayden!!! He was only 4 hrs old when i got to hold him! i felt so privileged to have this perfect spirit in my arms! He is so precious and i'm sure he's going to be just as much of a ham as his big brother Tysen! lol! I showed ALL of my friends the pictures of Jayden i took on my phone everybody thought he was the sweetest looking thing! Anyways, i'm going to go and sleep now. Good Night!!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Motimportantly= Most Importantly
lol Oops!

Crystal said...

I think we all need a little reminder every once in a while to smile! Thank you for posting this...you made me realize a few things too. Thanks Ashley! Great perspective!