Sunday, February 7, 2010

From Bad to Good

UGHHHH!!!! i feel so exhausted and mentally drained! Working in the floral dept takes a lot of creativity and multitasking. The coffee kiosk does too but it's a different ind of multitasking. i guess its because i havent worked in floral a whole lot. Valentines day is going to be sooo crazy! i cant wait for it to be over! Who needs a stinking date? the only date i want is with my pillow. i just want to sleep the whole day.... after church lol. which is what i'll probably do. I really havent had one day just OFF. its either: work all day, school all day, study/work all day, or church all day. (not that i'm complaining about church). I was in such a bad mood this morning from all the lack of contact w/ my friends, work, and school work (poor customers) that by the time i got to church i was about to burst to tears. i didn't have a legitimate reason why... i was just tired (and yes, i know this is going to happen for the next 18 weeks and it's only going to get harder). but i was sitting in the pews listening to bro kim give his testimony and the spirit hit me so strong! i HAD to get up and bear my testimony. After that, i was HAPPY! And i was GRATEFUL! and i was feeling less sorry for myself, and more willing to hear others. it's amazing what bearing your testimony can do. I bore my testimony on the priesthood. i said i was so grateful that it is within reach if i just ask. and that i was also so grateful for the great big family i have. Anyways, i thought i'd share that with all of you because i miss you all and i know you are all concerned about me because you love me! and i'm so grateful for that.

No comments: