Sunday, February 14, 2010

YAY FOR EMILY!!!

Once again.... another grumpy sunday morning. lol. i've got to stop that habit. it always is when im working sunday mornings before church. but aside from that, my day turned out to be really great! i was sitting in sacrament meeting this afternoon and Emily Armstrong waltzes in!!!! i flipped out! i was so excited it was hard to contain my girlish squealing. after sacrament, we laughed and hugged, and chatted our ears off. I was s0o happy to see her!!!! Also, what made my day even more special was when steven gave me a boquet of.... carnations. lol. there WAS a rose in there. hmmmm.... wonder what he did with that! lol. I absolutely loved it tho. i was so happy that my brother was thinking of me on valentines day! In any case, i even talked to my buddy trevor today (the guy i went on a date with in utah) and i had a lt of fun talking to him. im pretty comfortable talking to him as a friend. for some reason, that was just one more highlight of my day. i think after emily surprised me at church, everything started to get better. Well, im getting sleepy now and my sentences arent making muh sense... im kinda scatterbrained right now. this means its time for me to recharge and get some sleep. Love y'all! Happy Valentines day!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

wow i should really proofread my stuff before i post them.