Sunday, November 7, 2010

It's Been a While...

Woooow! It's been a while. I tend to do that. I'm so inconsistent with just about everything: blogging, homework, visiting teaching, exercising, yada yada yada...

Anyway, my papers have been in for a couple of weeks now and I'm just waiting to get my call in the mail. EEEeeee! So nervous!

My classes are great! My math teacher is insanely crazy/funny/funny looking. Hahaha! but it definitely keeps me entertained. My english teacher is a good teacher (when he's not imposing his atheist beliefs in class... gets a bit annoying). He's a fair grader, and he directs his classes based on the majoity of the classe's issues. This next paper I'm writing for class is an argument paper. Ugh! I hate those! So I decided to stay away from poitics or really controversial subjects like: abortion or gay marriage. I was thinking about Rebecca and had the idea to do my paper on "Why Geneaology is Important". I'm excited to write this paper!

Work has been rough. Not getting as many hours as I had been getting before and I'm working more and more Sundays. Twice through church. It makes me upset and dampens my spirit. I'm trying to be strong and work through this challenge as best as I can. I am reading my scriptures frequently lately and I LOVE IT! My favorite scriptures so far are: D&C 4, and Matt 6:19-21.

But whatever comes my way, I know my Savior lives and hears my prayers. I just have to trust him and be patient to hear his kind and gentle guidance.

No comments: