Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The BIG Day... Tomorrow

OH! MY! GOODNESS! Tomorrow is the BIG DAY! What big day you ask? Well, If you had been keeping up with my blog (or spoken to me in the last three weeks), you would know that tomorrow is the day I am expected to receive my MISSION CALL! WHHOOOO!! YEAH! I wonder where I'll go. I had a dream that I went to Canada. That would be cool. That's where Dad went.

In other, less exciting (yet painful news), my thighs are still on fire. Well, okay, when I'm biking. I'm fine when I'm not biking. But I do really like to bike. I still need to get a headlight for the early mornings where there is no street light to lead the way. And reflectors too. And a lock for when my bike is parked outside. (Usually, I keep the bike in the breakroom at work or in the garage when I'm outside.) Those would be good. Dick's Sporting Goods, herrrre I cooome!!... on my biiiiike!!! Oh, and uphill is the worst... like, EVER. And the uphill incline on Whitewood shall be walked with bike in hand for the rest of whenever I'm less whimpy to do it. Um, and then I saw this man who seemed to be about like, mid-50's who was biking the Whitewood. Just went right past me. Show off. Wonder what he was thinking. I bet it started with, "Kids these days...."

I have a Math final in a couple of weeks. I've one good in class thus far. I think I will do well on the test. But I do still have a few concerns in some areas. Derek Whitman, dear brother, be prepared to answer more math questions as time progresses slowly to the day of the Final Exam. Mmkay? And I'm working on a paper for my English class. This should be the last paper sooo I guess this is the final assignment for English. Can't wait for this semester to be ovah! Once again Derek, be prepared to be hit with a double whammy! Only because you are so talented. Becca has already helped a lot with my content. I am still stuck on a lot.

I was going to go to a movie today with my friend but complications presented themselves as always. So, didn't do that.

Today was an okay day. At first, it was kinda crappy b/c I had to clean big messes made by the closer from the night before after a 45 minute bike ride in the dark. She's new though so she deserves the benefit of the doubt which she will get. She'll get better.

I discovered the show Community... funny as heck show! HAhahaha! I laugh just thinking about it.

Alright, my eyes are droppin' like a falling man without a parachute. So, I got to go.
GOODNIGHT NEVERLAND!!

1 comment:

Derek and Emily said...

Community is really funny! Betheny and Jacob introduced us. Good luck with the call, math and your paper. It will all come together. Don't forget Thanksgiving is just around the corner. Enjoy your break.

Em