Tuesday, November 16, 2010

THE BIKE

I drove my bike to work today to see how long it would take me to get there (32 mins). It wasn't bad on the way over there. It's mainly a flat-to-downhill ride. Not bad. But, OH. MY. WORD, the ride back KILLED! Seriously, my thighs are in flames! But Mom says I'd get used to it in about three weeks...... oh great. But, I did get there safely and overall, it was pretty nice. I enjoy being outside. Now I have to get some sunblock, tons of water, and a helmet that does not make me look goofy. The voices in my head are already telling me, "Pfft! Yeah, good luck with THAT one." .....Not that I'm Schizo or anything.

Thank you Beth and Mom and Lizzy for reading and commenting on my bloggie. I really appreciate it. It really makes me feel included, special, and happy.

My genealogy paper is coming along. We did a workshop today (group paper critique) and my teacher comes to visit each group. He said mine was doing well, gave me some pointers, and seemed to be happy with what I had so far. So, that's goooood.

And now, my room needs some attention. It's been neglected. So I will go do that and get sumpin' to eat.

Love y'all!

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

So glad to hear the morning ride went well. You are going to be in such good shape for your mission to London. Yeah, I think that's my guess :)

You know, a lot of missions have the missionaries ride bikes, you know... Maybe this is just prepping you for that...?