Friday, November 26, 2010

Recent news

Not much has been going on since I've opened my call. Well, I have had many people congratulate me and tell me all about missions and the such. Its really fun! Hahaha!

Work is fun. We got a new girl in about a couple of weeks ago. She seems really cool and she gave me a ride home from work (she lives really close to me). And we hung out today and she let me dye her hair! Hahaha! It's a really intense red just the way she wanted it. We had lots of fun!

My throat feels like it's swollen on one side. It sounds weird but it really hurts. I tried the whole lemon-honey-hot water thingy but it didn't help. It was just sour. I squeezed the whole lemon in there too! Maybe I did it wrong.

Thanksgiving was a BLAST!! I loved hanging out with Dad, Kathy, John and V's Family, and Melissa and her family. Kathy is a great cook and I just LOVED being over there. Oh, and they did some beautiful remodeling to their condominium! Really nice; it makes the place look bigger.

Oh, and I received a $25 gift card to Joann's and I got a skirt and material to make for my mission. I'm really excited to get started on that too.

No comments: