Thursday, December 2, 2010

It's My Turn!

It's been quite a relaxing week so far and I've gotten a few things taken care of. First off, I now have my big-girl recommend so I am ready to go through the temple as soon as I schedule a time for mom to come down and get a couple days off of work. All of my family is welcome to come and a couple of the women shepherds from my branch have been invited. I am so happy with the way things are just working out right now. My family, you have been such a great support throughout my preparation for my mission. I am so so blessed to have all of you in my life. There is no better time than now to do what I feel I need to do which is serve my mission. I know that I can spread my joy of the gospel with others. I am so anxious to enter the temple because I know that this will be a great stepping stone into my future.


No comments: