Thursday, December 9, 2010

My First Time Through

This is definitely the time of my life and I think I am doing alright at it. I think I'm doing what I need to be doing and that's preparing to serve a mission. A part of that preparation requires me to take out my endowments at the San Diego Temple. I am so excited for the 14th of January to come because that is the day I will go through. I know I am worthy to enter the temple yet the whole process makes me have so many questions as to what will happen. Probably because I am just so excited! I am so grateful for all the Lord has done for me. These past few months have been rough without a car. And I know he has definitely provided a way for me to get to work and back home safely every time. He has also blessed me with comfort and clarity of mind to get things done. All I have to do is to act on it. Steve has also helped me out so much throughout all of this and I am so grateful to have a brother so helpful and understanding. Steve has been there for me a lot.

No comments: