Saturday, November 13, 2010

Waiting is Tough

Great, I don't have a car anymore... again. I freaked out at first when Steven said he needed his car back because the Stabile's Explorer's transmission went out. But I prayed and pondered. I think I should bike to work and take the bus to school. I've taken the bus to school before but i've never biked to work. This will be quite an experience. But I'm kind of excited to do it. It'll give a work out and teach me to be frugal. I think this is mission-worthy work. It's going to be scary in the morning. Morning shift starts at 5:45 am. So it's really dark when I leave. That's what I'm really scared about. I do NOT like to be outside in the dark. But this seems to be my best option at the moment. I'm just going to have to deal.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ashley...I absolutely LOVE reading these posts. It really helps me to know you better and it helps me to see what an amazing woman you are becoming. You've really got a level head on your shoulders and I think you are so sweet and smart!I love you so much and am so lucky that you are my sister. You are gonna be a fantastic missionary!

Ashley said...

thanks so much beth for readin my blog! much, much appreciated!!! love you!

Lizzy said...

A month or two before I left for my mission, I actually totaled my car. Ironically, the same thing happened to my sister right before she left for her mission. I freaked out at first too, but amazingly it turned out to be a blessing. I'm loving your optimistic attitude! Just be careful out that early. And always be aware of your surroundings. (Being out in the dark creeps me out too) Good luck! <3

I'm getting a little impatient waiting for your call, by the way. I just can't wait to find out.