Thursday, November 18, 2010

Not Today

So, today was supposed to be the expected date that my call was supposed to come. But, it unfortunately did not come. Maybe tomorrow or next Thursday. It'll come. I was so set for it to come today. I even randomly had the day off. But oh well. I've got to learn to be patient with the Lord's timing as Derek said.

My teacher did not show up to class today. That was a bummer. I really needed his help. So I got a ride home. When I got home, I got another ride to the Environmental Health Dept. next to Vons to renew my Food Handlers card. It was $20. $20!!!!! At least I passed. If I didn't get it, I wouldn't have been able to work. It was super easy.

Today was kind of boring. My feet hurt b/c I walked a little over a mile to get to Dick's Sporting Goods to get a head light, a bike lock, and a pump. How do you cure feet blisters on the bottom of your feet? Not that a mile is a long way but I had been walking/biking a lot this week.

Anyways, I'm going to try to work on my paper more. The final draft is due on Tuesday.

Toodles!

No comments: